Thursday Tidbit

Well, I lasted two hours at work. Until the nausea and dizziness kicked in and I just couldn't bear to be there any more.
Off home, into my 'nest'. Under the doona, dvd on, teddy bear to cuddle. Achiness, dizziness and nausea are free to leave my body at any time they deem appropriate - but really, sooner would be better. I'm thinking this all a combination of leftover cold/flu symptons rearing their ugly head again and an adverse reaction to the two local anesthetics I had yesterday at the dentist.
Fun times for all.

So what am I watching?
Gilmore Girls
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - nothing like a bit of Matthew to cheer a girl up. Seriously, that man makes the world 'Bullshit' sexy *swoon*

And at the moment, on repeat, I'm listening to Krezip: Sweet Goodbyes (on repeat) J sent it to me in a chat one night and I love love love it. I now have their 'Best of' album, but this song is just gorgeous. It may also make me think of him, which may also make me happy.

Hope everyone else is having a healthy Thursday!
xx

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.