Make Me Over!

Yesterday, in my blah-ness, I decided I couldn't be bothered waiting until Tuesday to get my hair cut. That and it was really starting to annoy me - it was becoming a little too Mrs Brady for my liking!
Fortunately, I live within walking distance of a few different hairdressers, so I called one and voila! I have an appointment!
Hair cut and an eyebrow wax later, I still spend less than I would've on a cut alone at the other hairdresser. I'm a happy lady.
Until I get home. And realise that I desperately need to colour it.

So today is makeover day! I'm going dark brown - again. I thought about going lighter, but its too much effort to maintain and I think dark suits me better.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.