Adventures, where are you?!

So my life's been a little lacking in adventure post Monday's frivolities. I guess working during the week kind of inhibits one's ability to have adventures, but there's always Friday & Saturday night ... Not this weekend though, and in a way I'm happy with that. It's actually allowing me to be a little more productive at home. Oops.

However, in my desire to be productive this morning, I've hit a roadblock. In trying to organise my room, and actually Hang My Clothes, I discovered that what I thought was the case is the case. A coathanger shortage. Hmph.
I've also realised that I really do need to purchase a chest of drawers. Double hmph. Somehow, I don't think I'm going to be able to transport a chest of drawers - even if flatpacked - from a furniture store to my home on public transport. Bugger. Need to somehow find an inexpensive chest of drawers that can be delivered to my home. Interesting.

Adventurous or what?!

2 comments:

Leila said...
June 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I have a weird thing for coat hangers. I love really pretty wooden coat hangers...

I tagged you - http://www.thatrandomleila.com/2009/06/favourite-photo-friends.html

Gemma said...
June 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM

I'm just a plastic coat hanger girl myself LOL. I have an abundance of them, but clearly my supply is not nearly as abundant as required!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.