Lust

Given I'm heading to Europe during the Northern Hemisphere winter, I'm rather ill-prepared winter-clothing-wise for the temperatures that I will encounter.
So I've decided to splurge and buy myself a lovely coat, and then I'll stock up on long-sleeve tees, scarves, knit jumpers - cheap basics that will do the trick.
I have found a gorgeous coat that I have fallen in lust with.
Isn't she beautiful?



She's really not *that* expensive, but I'm just not sure if I can justify the amount. So I shall sit and wait for a similar one to be marked down to a bargain price.
The object of my lust can be found here

2 comments:

Leila said...
June 4, 2009 at 5:05 AM

She is lovely. I love coats! They are so sexy :)

Gemma said...
June 4, 2009 at 8:03 AM

She's also a little out of budget :( Unless I can layby her. If not, I've been given a heads up on where I should be able to find one similar.
However ... I need to make sure it's a darn pretty coat that I purchase - can't be wearing any ol' coat in Paris!! LOL

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.