Elephants keep dancing on my head ...

Okay, so it's supposed to be raindrops, and they're supposed to be falling, but today, it has certainly not felt like there are raindrops falling on my head. Raindrops falling on my head would be lovely. Instead, I feel like there are elephants using my noggin as a frickin dancefloor and it does not feel nice at all.

This flu just won't budge. My head is throbbing, I have no energy, lights are beginning to hurt my eyes, I just want to sleep.
I'm truly a bundle of joy. Forget cutesy little babies being bundles of joy. A grumpy, tired, achey 25-year-old is so much more joyful.

In the last week, I've spent more time in/on my bed (besides sleeping) than I have anywhere else. No word of a lie. Even sitting on the lounge requires too much effort - that and daytime television really doesn't appeal to me, nor does watching TV on a ridiculously small television. My bed is indented from where I've been laying, proving to me I've spent too much of my life in relationships because it's to one side rather than smack bang in the middle. Anyone know where I can find a human-size teddy bear that weighs the same as a human?

Am I digressing now? I really don't know. My elephant stomped brain is muddled. I'm fairly sure this has now become - possibly always was - one of those pointless posts, at the end of which readers wish they had their time back and hadn't wasted it reading this.

I'm fairly sure I'm making no sense whatsoever now. So I'll let the elephants get back to their tango and wish you all a good morning/afternoon/evening (select appropriate time of day).

xx

3 comments:

Leila said...
June 7, 2009 at 3:25 AM

Sorry you're not feeling well Gems. I hope you start to feel better soon. xxxx

Anonymous said...
June 7, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Hope you feel better soon!

Gemma said...
June 7, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Thanks Leila and Kevin :)
I'm pleased to say that I'm feeling much better so far today.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.