Favourite Photo Friends


It's really simple. I love how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time.

So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people. I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.

I was tagged by Leila @ That Random Leila

I don't have many pictures on my laptop at the moment, but of the ones I do have, this would probably be my favourite:


It was the night of my 25th birthday, and I took this photo as we were heading into the city to have dinner. I was determined to have a fantastic 25th after having so many birthdays that were less memorable, and I had just that. By this time of the night I'd already consumed almost an entire bottle of bubbles (LOL) so I was feeling very happy and in the mood to have loads of fun with my awesome friends. My 25th birthday was definitely a birthday I'd happily relive :)


My turn to tag now, so I'm tagging:
April @ A City Girl in the Country
Lara @ I wanna be a MUA
Kevin @ Something Like That


4 comments:

the girl with the pink teacup said...
June 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Beautiful Gemma -

I couldn't find an email address for you anywhere on your Blogger profile or blog, so apologies for posting this as a comment... I'll keep it brief and general, though. Just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your amazing comment on my latest post. It has helped me so much. SO much. Stories like yours are so inspiring and wonderful - despite the inevitable heartbreak that goes along with such awful situations. So thank you, once again.

Sending big love your way...

xo

PS - email me anytime at thegirlwiththepinkteacup@gmail.com

xo

Mr O said...
June 15, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Just wanted to say I read your comment on "the girl's" blog, of which I am a big fan, and my initial reaction was "I bet this person has an interesting blog herself". Well, after rummaging through a few to see how these things go, I have to say I am proud to be a follower (if that's cool with you)

Gemma said...
June 15, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Girl,
It was my pleasure to share my story with you. I threw myself into my 'new life' with very little support, and with no-one who really understood what I was going through. So to be able to share my story, and to show that you Can come out the other side, is something I'm more than willing to do :) I'll be sure to send you an email :)

Mr O,
Thankyou :) What an ego boost to read that you're proud to be a follower :) I hope my blog doesn't fail to please :) And you're more than welcome to be a follower!

Stay tuned for more adventures
xx

Organic Meatbag said...
June 16, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Nice blog! My favorite picture is any picture that I'm NOT in...hehehe...

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.