So, who is Gemma?

There's no short or definitive answer to that question, I'll still discovering the answer myself, and I've been Gemma for nearly 25 years now. I guess I'll never know who I really am, but I like that. I like that every day I discover something new about myself, and that I'm exploring the many facets of Gemma as I explore the many facets of life.

A few random facts about me:
  • I'm one of two daughters for my father, and one of three daughters for my mother
  • I haven't had my natural hair colour in about ten years
  • My favourite physical features about myself are my smile and my eyes
  • I took piano lessons from age 7 to 16, and miss having a piano in my house
  • I once moved 10 times within 8 months, but I wouldn't recommend it to others
  • I fall in love far too easily, then become a heartbreaker
  • I'm a Gemini by starsign, and I feel that I'm very Gemini by nature
  • I love music and rarely a day goes by when I don't listen to music
  • As an early 25th birthday present to myself, I got a tattoo that combines the two above facts about myself
  • The tattoo bug has now bitten me, and I am planning my second one
  • My favourite way to spend a Friday night is out on the town dancing the night away
  • I'm somewhat disorganised and messy, but at the same time I can be somewhat of a perfectionist and feel a need to have things well-planned
...

I could probably go on, but I won't. I'll leave it at that for now, and hopefully be back blogging again soon.

xx

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.