Going Ga-Ga: Not of the Lady variety

Either I'm over-tired, or this sickness is playing with my mind. I'm in a particularly nutty mood today and saying some very random things. Not to say that that's outside of my normal character, but somedays it flares up more than others - like the blemishes on my face.

Nuttiness for today? Asking a mate if he'd turned into a 'homey-g' because he signed off a message with 'Peace' (He'd never done this before. I found it odd.), suggesting that I should marry myself so I could buy some lovely invitations (No other contenders for a Mr. Gemma, so why not?) ... I'm sure there are more, and I'm sure there will be more. There are many more hours left in the day.

2 comments:

Iva Messy said...
May 26, 2009 at 3:46 PM

love the color scheme of your blog!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.