25 while 25

I've borrowed and "re-modelled" this concept from the lovely Kahlee Rose, as it's a bit late for me to squeeze 25 things in before I turn 25.

So what's "25 while 25"? Well, I'm going to compile a list of 25 things I want to accomplish while I'm 25. They won't all be things I've never done before, as I'll be on a tight budget. Darn trip to Europe absorbing spare funds.

Here goes:
  • Grow my nails
  • Go to the gym at least 3 times a week for at least a month
  • Run the Bridge to Brisbane again and improve on last years time
  • See the Eiffel Tower at sunset on Valentine's Day
  • Eat a pizza in Italy
  • Go to a music festival
  • Ski in New Zealand
  • Stay out dancing until the sun rises
  • Ride on a rollercoaster
  • Tell my dad I love him
  • Earn another payrise
  • Walk into/out of the city once a week during Spring
  • Go out on my own again and have another wicked night
  • Stay in bed all day and have a movie marathon
  • Go camping with friends
  • Photograph my day - one photo per hour
  • Download classical music to listen to on my Ipod
  • Paint a picture
  • Get another tattoo
  • Learn Italian
  • Join a dance class
  • Go to a Singles Night
  • Do volunteer work
  • Remain car-less
  • Ice-skate
So there it is. I really hope I can cross everything off.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.