Ahhh Friday ...

Friday. That wonderful day of the week. You hit the 'Logout' button on your phone, hear the three beeps and no you won't have to answer another call in your politest voice until Monday. Two days of freedom.
This particular Friday also happens to be my last day as a 24-year-old (yes, I am one of those people who likes to milk her birthday for all it's worth. It's MY day, dammit!), so all the more reason to enjoy a pleasant alcoholic beverage. Or three. Tonight's tipple? A lovely Sauvignon Blanc. Marlborough region of course. I even splashed out and paid more than my usual limit of $15! Indulgent or what? (Still didn't go over $20, just in case you were wondering).
The rest of the evening will be spent in relaxation. Ahh. Bliss. Wandering through the internet, sipping lovely wine, and eating dirty dirty pizza. What more could a girl ask for?
If I'm brutally honest? I wouldn't mind a wealthy, handsome stranger (but not a strange stranger, a nice one) suddenly calling my mobile and suggesting that we go out to dinner at an obscenely expensive restaurant - after he purchases me a stunning outfit of course - followed by cocktails at an exclusive cocktail bar and then ... well, I'm lady, so after the cocktails I'd be more than happy to come home to my bed and cuddle my teddy bear ;)
Vivid imagination? Slightly. I'm entitled to it. Fantasies can be more fun than the reality.

Have a lovely Friday night, dear readers.
xx

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.