Productivity

I'm having a 'Gemma Day' today. My company allows employees to have two 'Special Needs Leave' days per year of employment, so a couple of weeks ago, during a bout of stress, I decided to book one in and have a day to myself.

I plan on overhauling my wardrobe and aagetting a better organised to chaos ratio happening. I've started already and have discovered two things: 1- I own far too much dark clothing. You'd be forgiven for thinking I had emo tendencies; 2- I'm fairly certain my clothing breeds. Seriously. I got rid of numerous bags of clothing before I moved here in April, and I'm culling more clothes now. I know I've bought clothes since, but these are old items that I'm throwing out. My clothes are breeding. That's my excuse.
I'm also going to reduce the number of hanging clothes I have. I don't have a chest of drawers or anything, but I'm going to have tubs for my pjs and gym clothes so that I can actually look through the clothes that are hanging. At the moment, the clothes either hang or live in piles in my room. Oops. Time to make my room more like a haven and less like a hovel!

Furthering my homely duties today, I'm going to cook up a storm. Well, not literally, I'm fresh out of thunder and couldn't find any at the supermarket. Ba boom tish.
What's on the menu?
Anzac Biscuits (excuse my modesty, but I make fricken awesome Anzac biscuits!), peppermint-choc chip muffins (never made them before, but was looking at the essences and decided that peppermint looked like a good choice!), and either tuna bake or creamy pasta bake.
Nommedy nom noms.

Once all of my domestic duties have been completed, it'll be time to indulge in some DVD watching which will no doubt continue into the evening. Why the heck not, hey?

Happy Friday readers

xx

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.