*knock knock* Anyone home?

It's been a while since I've last blogged. I've been meaning to blog, but have lacked ideas for posts. Life is moseying along nicely, with nothing noteworthy to report.

August already? Where is this year going?! Yesterday marked 4 months of singledom. That time has flown and they've been an interesting but fantastic 4 months. In that time friendships have grown, and new ones made. A couple lost along the way, but in love and frienships, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

Life continues to be wonderful. The rollercoaster seems to have turned into a lovely steady train ride. There was a slight derailment just recently, but that ended up being a blessing in disguise. As mentally draining as it was, I think I needed the release. It was also great to share that moment with M, as we were able to learn more about each other. He's seen me at my worst now, but is still willing to be in my life, so I'm a happy camper.

Physically I'm not feeling *quite* so wonderful, but that's my own fault. I've decided it's time for a health-makeover. My stomach hasn't been happy with me lately, so it's time to listen to my body and to nourish it with good food, and a lot less fast food. If I've got the energy to walk to the shops and buy crap for dinner, I've got the energy to stand in the kitchen and cook a proper meal.
I'm sick of looking down and seeing a gut. The scales might tell me a number I'm happy with, but the reflection in the mirror isn't one I'm quite as happy about. Bye-bye flab, hello fab.

On that delightful note, I should probably start getting ready for work. We've moved up in the world and are a whole floor higher than we were last week. I'm happy with the seating arrangement for the first time ever, so it'll be a nice change.

Happy Monday readers, and I hope your lives are moseying along nicely too.

1 comments:

Teneal said...
August 3, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Ohhh, new desk!

I am with you on the tummy unhappiness. I have been feeling 'off' for the past few weeks. Today I had nothing shit to eat til tonight at uni when I ate lollies and chips and then I felt like shit. So I am going to try and cut down on sugar and salt. It will be painful.

What was your derailment? I hope you are ok. We shall have eggs soon.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.