Beginning the Ascent

Okay, so, my last post was work related. I'd hit a really low point, and was ready to bail. Now, with a clearer head, I know that it's not the wisest idea unless I can find a totally awesome job somewhere. I work for a huge company, and was incredibly lucky to get my position as my boss does not normally hire peope without experience, yet after a 6 week stint as a temp, I was offered a permanent position. In my first year of employment I received two bonuses, two pay-rises and several 'well done' vouchers along the way. I'd be stupid to leave a job like this in a hurry. So I'm going to wait it out, and try and find other ways to fill my life with joy.

For the most part, I do enjoy my job. I enjoy the fact that I do play an important role and I am needed. It'd be nice if a little extra appreciation was thrown my way, but I've just got to 'suck it up, buttercup'. I know that the people who count know that I do a good job, and when crunch time arrives, I am recognised for my efforts. Just being a whinger. Hehe.

So now I begin the ascent back up the rollercoaster.

1 comments:

Teneal said...
July 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Up, up and away! I am sure you will find something else when it's right :)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.