Gratitude

Inspired by another bloggers latest post, I've decided to blog about the things I am grateful for today. Positivity out = positivity in.

Today I am grateful for ...
  • the roof over my head and the warm blankets on my bed
  • having the day off to sort out some issues and just enjoy Being Gemma
  • my friends who are near and dear to me, who I know I can turn to when I am down and they will accept that, listen to my worries and, where possible, try to help
  • the sun shining brightly outside - I think I might have a backyard picnic for lunch

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

Teneal said...
August 14, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I am grateful for my husband, my family, my friends and my cat. Also, for having the things I need to be OK in this world. I am grateful for my health, even though I don't look after myself as I should.

All in all I am pretty positive :)

Gemma said...
August 14, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I totally hear you on that last one :)

Positivity is good :)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.