What'll They Think of Next?!

A little over two weeks ago, I succumbed to the pressure & ordered me an iPhone. (Pressure & it became available on the plan I was already on, who wouldn't cave?)
I digress. So on Monday last week, I became a mother. The child? My iPhone. I am in love, it has become my child. I've stopped short of naming it, but that doesn't seem like such a bad idea... Digressing again! Oops! So, now I has me an iPhone which in turn means I'm accumulating some funky apps. Apps that allow me to Tweet on the go, feed my Facebook addiction where'er I be and, as of this morning, one that's enabling me to compose this post while travelling on the bus to work. For someone who loves to multitask, this baby of mine is a delight.
And to think I'd spent so long saying that my previous mobile (the uberest of uber basic phones) would do the job & finding numerous reasons why I needn't give in & get an iPhone.
I shall now hang my head in shame.

Happy Thursday readers, one sleep til Friday xx

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.