Tuesday Morning Ramble

Just a quick post before I jump into the shower (not literally, that could cause injury).

The side effects seem to be wearing off now. I knew this week would be easier as I'm on the late shift, which means I don't start work til 10.30 and can allow myself a lot longer to wake up in the morning - although this morning my body clock thought 5.30 would be a good time to wake up. Nice.
Having said that, as I was sitting on the bus on the way to work yesterday I felt so completely out of it. On another planet out of it. Freaking out out of it. I contemplated getting off the bus and getting on the first one back home.
I soldiered on though, and made it through work. After a particularly bad thought on the way to the bus stop I decided that it would be best for me to see a counsellor sooner rather than later, so I made the most of work resources and have scheduled a counselling session for Thursday afternoon. As soon as I hung up the phone after making the appointment, I felt relieved. Whilst there's not really a lot that can be done to alleviate my current blahness and blues, it'll be good to speak to someone and just get my thoughts out.

I'd love to write more, but I really must start getting ready. I have a desk to pack up and tidy, and 3.5 hours of systems testing to do. Oh what joy.

xx

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.