Friendship

Throughout my life, I've been one of those people that's had many acquaintances and a few close friends, but the close friendships always seem to have their 'time' then dissipate.

Now though, I finally feel as though I have close friendships that will continue as we grow older and continue on our journeys through life. Friendships that won't just have 'their time'.

It's taken me a long time to find them, but I'm happy to have waited given how wonderful the friendships are. These are the friends I can turn to when I'm at my worst and know that they will do what they can to pick me back up, and I would do the same for them.

I'm so grateful for my beautiful friends.

xx

2 comments:

Teneal said...
December 26, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Awwww, aren't you lovely! I hope I am one of those friends :)

Gemma said...
December 27, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Of course you are Teneal!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.