19 Minutes ... And counting!

2010 is nearly upon those of residing in the lovely state of Queensland. It's already ticked over in several Australian states, and I'm already feeling a little teary and sentimental. That could be the alcohol talking though.

As per my previous post, the last decade was an eventful one, but I wouldn't change any of it because I'm pretty fond of the Gemma I am now, and all of those decisions have contributed to who I am now.

I look forward to 2010 being another eventful year, but eventful in a good way. I look forward to breakfasts with two of my favourite girls in the whole world, and to chatting over cocktails with those same to girls. I look forward to moving into a new place, meeting new people and making new friends.

I look forward to starting courses to give me some qualifications in my industry. I look forward to further coming out of my shell.

14 minutes to go. Goodbye 2009, and welcome 2010.

xx

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.