More ink?

Tattoos really are addictive. I got my first in May of this year, my second in July, and today I've sketched up some potential designs for my third. Three in one year. Hmm. At this rate I should have my body covered in how many years? (Fear not, readers, I do not intend on getting that many tattoos).

So what are you thinking for tattoo number three, I hear you ask (or at least, the voices in my head suggest you're asking)?
For this one, I want cherry blossoms on my hip at the front. My descriptions of tattoo locations unless blindingly obvious (eg. inside of my wrist) are, quite frankly, pathetic, so that's the best description you're getting from me on the location until such time as I have said tattoo permanently marked onto my body.
Google searches failed to give me much inspiration on the exact tattoo I'm after, so out came the newly purchased pencil and sketchbook and I whipped up a few designs. For your viewing pleasure, if you're that way inclined, I present to you the first draft, very roughly sketched options for my next inking:



(The last one would also go from side to side like the other two, I just forgot to rotate it before I uploaded it, and I'm feeling a little tired and lazy at the moment so CBF changing it)

I think I might incorporate some colour into this tattoo too, probably pink.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Life of Gems. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.